I am happy to say that I truly took advantage of Justin's parents' beach house this summer! :) Within two months, I went four times (some were with Justin, others with friends, and others with family) and loved them all!
This last trip we were blessed to spend time with Justin's parents. It was great!! There is nothing like having Grandma and Grandpa available to give extra hugs, read books, snuggle with in the early morning, and entertain Ellie while I went for a run or took a nap. Nice! During our time we went to the aquarium and spent a lot of time on the beach. It unfortunately was quite cold while we were there (for late July), yet it didn't seem to bother anyone on the beach. We bundled up like it was November and hit the sand. Ellie even followed Grandma and Grandpa into the water to get her feet wet. My only regret from the week is that I forgot my camera to capture such precious moments. Bummer!
Here are some fun photos of Ellie with her new pajamas. Cute, huh? The boots were her idea (if you can imagine). There's nothing like a toddler dressing herself! :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment