10:35pm

Monday, November 30, 2009

As of 10:35pm on November 30th, I am no longer required to write an essay, figure out citations, create appendices, find research articles, order and read textbooks, and stress over long research papers.


Why?

Because I just officially turned in my Masters Thesis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONE with homework, DONE with discussions, DONE with research, DONE with frustrating facilitators, DONE with it all!!!

YAHOO!!!

In a couple of weeks I will learn what my grade is. Of course, I am already questioning my paper. But, it really doesn't matter. Unless something horrible happens, I am DONE and have rightfully and respectfully earned a Masters of Music in Music Education from Boston University.

Thank you, very much. :)

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Congratulations! I bet it feels good.

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
afreakforjc said...

Congratulations, Sarah!

Jackie said...

HOORAY, SARAH!!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! Yay, Yay, Yay!!!!!! Now go eat some chocolate, or something yummy to celebrate! :)

katrien said...

Congrats Sarah!

Heather said...

congrats, congrats!!!