New Look

Tuesday, November 24, 2009



Sometimes a girl needs a change. I certainly did... and now my hair is brown. :) These pictures really don't do it justice. We took them tonight, after a long day, so of course - I look exhausted and my bangs look funky. BUT, I wanted to get these up so my sister can see (you better comment, Jackie), so I thought I'd post them anyway. :) The brighter picture is taken with a flash, so it looks really bright, but you get an idea of the basic color. The other picture shows the different colors within. There is a lot of red, brown, and some blond. I am really happy about it and happy to have my inner-burnette back. :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

CUTE, SARAH!!!! I love it! It makes me want to change, too! But, I shall have to wait until an opportunity ($) presents itself. In the meantime, home-cuts with no color change are the route for me.

I seriously love it, Sarah. You look gorgeous, as usual. :) And I'm glad you brought out your inner brunette - its a fabulous look for you. :) Speaking of commenting on blogs, I don't know if you have seen my latest video, because I never saw a comment from you!

kelsey said...

I love it Sarah!