Ellie LOVES chairs lately. She loves to climb on them (or be put in them). Once on a chair, she will give you a great grin of satisfaction. Many times she will try to rock (even if it is a stable chair), to imitate the rocking chair in her room. Even though I am not especially thrilled with this climbing stage, I love how she loves to explore and discover.
But one question: Where did my little baby go? The baby in this picture is a such a big girl. (sigh)

5 comments:
That's what I thought yesterday. It seems like it's happened almost overnight! I loved the baby Ellie and I love the big girl Ellie! Love, Grandma Jan
So sweet, Sarah. She is perfect. I love you both!!
Matthew and I have been thinking the same thing about Callie... and I keep thinking it's time for us to have another baby! Good thing we've got one on the way!
Seems to be a similar theme, but that is what I keep thinking about John! Crazy. Can't wait for our next visit, whenever that might be. :)
Becky, as soon as I am done with my masters (one month!!!), we will definitely schedule a visit. Perhaps Ellie and I can make a trip out to Salem soon. :)
Post a Comment