Ellie's Trip to the Pumpkin Patch

Thursday, October 22, 2009






Someone got to go to the pumpkin patch today. That someone was a person who doesn't have to work, teach, or write a thesis. Lucky girl!


Grandma and Grandpa Prunk took Ellie to the pumpkin patch today while Justin and I worked (I was at George Fox teaching 8 lessons). I was bummed we couldn't join, but it looks like she had a blast! She even got a souvenir pumpkin. It is perfect size for her!

Here are some of my favorites from today.

Oh, by the way, I realized today that I need to have my paper done in 3 weeks not 5. Awesome. So... probably not another post for a little bit. We'll see. I tend to post more when I have a lot due, so who knows. Maybe there will be LOTS of posts.... but hopefully that energy will be spent writing the 40 page curriculum project. Fun times. But, after that: I'm done. :)


4 comments:

kelsey said...

that picture through the hole is SO cute! I hope I get to meet her again. she just seems like the happiest cutest baby (but second in cuteness behind blake!!! :)!

Jackie said...

Her red hair is PERFECT in these pictures!! So adorable, Sarah! I took Maddie to a corn maze...she didn't really notice. :)

Family of 5 said...

Love her smiles, she is so cute! Good luck with all the work you have to do!

sarawhat said...

pumpkin patch pictures are my favorite. Everyone is putting up their kids pumpkin patch experience this year....and we've got NOTHIN! I miss the USA this time of year. The color of Ellie's hair is to die for, by the way!