Birthday Celebration, again!

Sunday, October 4, 2009




Tonight we celebrated Ellie's birthday with the Prunk side of the family. It was a special celebration, because Ellie's cousins (Max and Finley) are 1 day older than her. (and just in case you're trying to do the math, the twins are Justin's cousin's kids)


The celebration was great, but the best part was watching Ellie devour (yes, DEVOUR) her cupcake. Pretty much as soon as I put it on her tray, she was after it. The funniest part was that the twins hardly ate their cupcakes. You looked at them and thought, "wow, look at those nice little kids politely eating their cupcakes." Then you looked at pink-faced Ellie with frosting everywhere and a fist full of cake being shoved in her mouth and, well, all you could do was laugh. The girl loves her sugar! And who can blame her? She is definitely part of this family! She'll soon learn that sugar cures a multiple of sins, fixes bad days, and pretty much makes everything better. She's my girl, and I have to admit - I'm proud of her for eating her cupcake like it was the last thing on earth!

1 comments:

Tana said...

Sarah! I love these pics!!! Ellie cracks me up! I love you and miss you very much!
Tana