I pretty much have the best family ever. Both my mom and mother in law have stepped up lately and taken Ellie so I can get homework done. As you know, I am in the process of writing my thesis and needless to say - it is very difficult with a toddler running around. These past couple of days, both Jan and my mom took Ellie for several hours. Both days I had 4 straight hours to work. It was amazing. I wish I could say I got more work done, but the work I did complete was good and it would have taken me twice as long (or longer) if I had tried to do it on my own. I do feel bad about not spending as much time with Ellie right now. It is hard and I miss her a lot, but I have to get this Masters done. That is all there is to it and I am so close. Ellie won't remember me not being around much during this time, and best of all - she is getting to spend time with grandmas who are head over heels in love with her! I never have to worry about her and I know that both grandmas are having a wonderful time. It's really nice.
Anyway, here are some pictures of Ellie and my mom from today. I got back from the library to find Ellie outside, in a completely different outfit with super cute pigtails in her hair, and walking with Grandma Kris. Both were smiling pretty big!
Thank you both Mom and Jan for being amazing and loving me so much. Your help doesn't go unnoticed or unappreciated!! I love you both!

4 comments:
She's so dang cute, Sarah! I'm proud of you for letting your baby go to her grandmas. It will be easier to do that as she gets older. :) It's good for everyone involved, believe me!!! I'll be praying that your paper comes together without too much grief, and that it gets the an awesome grade and much deserved applause by your prof. Big hugs!
I"m sure she's loving it Sarah! Sometimes I get so frustrated with my class but you always put me in my place. Godspeed!
you're an amazing mom! keep up the hard work, almost done!!!!!
She is so darn sweet and always has a big smile on her face! Love it! Good job at working so hard! You are almost done!
Post a Comment