Naked Baby

Monday, January 5, 2009





I haven't blogged for awhile...I will soon, promise. Here are some adorable pictures of Ellie getting a bath at Christmas time. We were at my parents, so the bath tub was the bathroom sink. Gotta love naked baby pictures! :)

8 comments:

Heather said...

Oh these are certainly my favorite so far! SOOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

I do love the pics! Sink baths always make great pics!

Kate said...

Super cute!

Adrienne said...

That's it...I am stealing her! Thanks for letting me hog her sweetness today. LOVED IT. Such cute pics...

Anonymous said...

She's getting there!
Sarah, when you took sink baths, you looked like a beer-bellied reptile. :o) LOL ... LOL ... LOL
When IN the sink, your belly would be at the level of your nose. When OUT-to-dry, your big grin & engaging coos, would announce the liberating joy of being diaper-less.
"Yippee!!! There is nothing like feeling air from my toes to my sprawled out reptile belly." ... and thus you taught your little sister how to get the most out of being placed in the sink ... even after you thought you were past that stage. Dad & I were hopeless. You & your sister topped the "Cute-O-Meter." xoxo

Wendy said...

We always used the kitchen sink at my parents house, gotta love those memories. I wonder what my kids would look like in a sink now.

joles family said...

Those photos are so darn cute! And you are very daring I must say for holding a naked baby! Savannah either pees or poops daily when she feels the fresh air about her! But she is adoreable! I love it! Great job mom and dad! You got a cute baby!

Anonymous said...

love to see her pu--y