Saying Goodbye Is Hard To Do

Monday, June 30, 2008

Our small group at church threw us a farewell party on Saturday night. It was so wonderful to hang out with everyone, but sad knowing it was the last time. I have mentioned it before, but I will mention it again. This group of people is amazing! Simply amazing. I am not sure if it because a majority of us are military so the need to find and connect with a group of people in a short amount of time is very real, or if it is just because they are a special group of people (probably both), but it is amazing to us how close we are with this group of friends. And now we have to leave... 


We all hang out so often that Saturday night really felt like any other get-together. So that was very nice. Here is a picture of most of the group. A couple people got cut out of the picture, but this was the only clear one that was taken. Also, Kelley and David were unable to make it to the party because they opened their new store that evening in Pier Park. We missed them, but are so excited to see all of their hard work being paid off (literally!). 

We will miss you all so much and love each one of you. I promise to keep in touch! Anytime you're out in the NW, you have a place to stay! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have been truly blessed, Sarah. I'm so happy for you, and sad with you - leaving is so very hard.

As a side note, I LOVE your new blog background. It's definitely my favorite!!