Did You Hear That?!?!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Did you hear that sound? It was me squealing with delight because I am DONE with music theory... FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonder feeling it was to press "submit" and watch as my final project sailed through cyber-space and into my facilitator's inbox. Never again will I be asked to analyze a piece of music for a grade. Never. 


... Giant sigh of relief ....

Now what? I leave for Oregon (and when I say leave, I mean MOVE HOME) in a week from today. Think I'm excited!?! :) I now get to fill all of that time that has been devoted toward studying to cleaning and packing. Not the most fun jobs, but the reward is worth it. 

Tomorrow I get to see our baby girl again on an ultrasound. Justin unfortunately can't get out of work, so I will make sure to get a picture to share with him and post on here. I am so excited to see her again. She seems to be growing so much lately. I love when I can feel her body pressing up against my skin. It is fun to guess what something is! It is also interesting to watch my body change almost daily now. My face is getting rounder along with my belly, but that's OK. At least I am healthy! :) Pictures will be posted tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tana said...

Dr. Stevenson would be so proud! You did it!!! Yeah!!! I wish I could go with you to your appt tomorrow. But I am excited to see her too!!! And no word yet on the job situation. Love you!

kelsey said...

oh yay!!! i'm glad you made it out alive! i'm going swimming today for the first time...i wonder if i'll make it past a 100!! :)