24 Weeks

Wednesday, June 11, 2008


I am 24 weeks along today and doing great! I am feeling tired again, but think that is more due to tossing and turning at night than anything. Today is especially bad since there was a big thunderstorm last night that woke me up. Cool - but not good on the sleeping factor!


Jackie requested a couple of pictures of me and I thought I would post them here too. I had to take them myself with my computer, so the angle and lighting is weird - but you get the idea. We're getting bigger! I was weighed last week at my appointment and yeah .... we're definitely getting bigger. 

Our little girl loves to let me know she is here and well now days. It seems like every time I finally sit down to relax or go to sleep, she sees it as an opportunity to have a party in the womb. Nice, huh? It is really fun to see my stomach dancing around and she has only kept me from sleeping a couple of times. I guess I just need to get used to that!

My next and last appointment with the OB here in Florida will be in 2 1/2 weeks. We will get an ultrasound at that appointment, so I will make sure to post her latest photo shoot on here. :) 

Have a great day. I am going to go take a nap! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah!! And as I already told you, you are absolutely teeny tiny and super adorable!! Yay!! You're baby is growing, healthy, and happy! Praise God for each and every healthy day that goes by during this time!
I don't know why you need to take a nap...

Patti said...

You are lucky you get another ultrasound!! Is that standard? I am jealous! :)
I LOVE seeing the tummy bouncing around, it has got to be the most fun part of pregnancy. Feeling her is amazing too, but there is something about seeing/feeling her!

Kelsie said...

Sarah,
You look great! If Jackie didn't ask for pictures, I would have! :o)
It's fun to watch your story unfold--hooray for moving back north!

Tana said...

you are such a cute prego! I love you! I will call you tomorrow!!!!

afreakforjc said...

Naps. I like naps, too.

Aimee said...

You look so cute! Just wait, your belly gets bigger and bigger!!