It isn't 100% official yet, but almost. July 25th is Justin's new date that he should be done and free to leave Tyndall AFB. He plans on taking 5 days to get home, so figuring everything works out according to how we see it in our heads right now :), he should be arriving in Oregon on Tuesday, July 29th. We'll see if that actually works out - but regardless, he should be home within a couple days of that date. YAY!!!!
So for countdowns:
9 days until I am done with music theory (!!!!!!!!!)
13 days until Justin and I fly home - and I stay
17 days until I begin my Research course with BU (last course I take until the baby is born)
39 days until Justin is home
43-50 days until we probably move into our new house
74 days until Justin begins work at Gresham HS
103 days until our Baby Girl's due date! :)

5 comments:
HOORAY!!! I LOVE Countdowns!! :)
Yay for looking forward to things! I'm the same way :)
Sarah! This is all so exciting!!!! I can't wait to see you, whenever it ends up being!!! Im so thankful that you have a timeline that works! God is SO FAITHFUL! I love you!!!! If Justin needs a place to stay let me know, Norman or Tulsa.
that's so nice that they gave Justin a date! i hope it works out according to plan. that only makes your seperation a couple of weeks! so much better--plus less sitting around doing nothing time for justin! bonus :)
YAY!!!!
Post a Comment