Three Down, Six To Go

Monday, May 5, 2008

I figure since I vent so much about my graduate courses on here, I should give a little update. I have officially completed my theory review course - which makes me one-third of the way done with my masters. :) 


Next Monday (May 12th) is the start of my next course: the "real" graduate theory course. After that I will conquer the Research in Music Education course (sounds exciting, eh?). These are probably the two most difficult courses in the program, so I have specifically chosen to take them before the baby arrives in October. I know this is a smart move, however I just wish they were already done. :) Oh well, I'll keep plugging away and by the end of next summer (2009), I should be done. You'll be able to hear my sigh of relief from where ever you are - guaranteed. 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are going to be so thrilled to have these difficult courses completed before the baby comes. You can do it!! Keep on truckin'!!

I love you!!! :)