Here she is! Today Justin and I learned that we are having a GIRL this fall. We are sooo excited! Not only did we learn the gender of the baby, but we also got to see her for the first time. How amazing was that!?! We were just awe struck with our little girl. She is beautiful and was kicking up a storm (although I can't feel her yet). We got to see her body, including her stomach, heart, brain, and spine (amazing!). We are both on cloud nine right now and amazed with how awesome God is and how wonderfully He creates us. Incredible!
We have decided on a name, however we are going to keep it to ourselves for right now. Don't worry, it is beautiful! :)

7 comments:
I think she has your gorgeous features and Justin's forehead... ;)
AAAAHH!!!!!!!!! SOOO Happy for you guys!!!!! And I know you're disclosing the name from the general public because you don't want to hurt too many people's feelings that your naming her after me. :) :) :)
Yup, agreeing with Jackie, the baby looks just like you two!
Outlet mall, here we come!!!
Love,
Jan
So precious!!!! I can't wait to meet her!! :) I can't wait to hear what the name is!!!! :)
Hooray! Congrats Sarah and Justin!
Yay! Congratulations you guys! SO exciting!!! I'm excited to hear the name you've chosen for her...
sooooo exciting!! Girls are so fun to dress. :)
So happy for you guys!! Elsa can't wait to meet her new little friend!!
Post a Comment