You may have heard this expression before and not thought that it was actually true, but honestly - my brain hurts right now. Much to my surprise, I am not as horrible as I thought I was at music theory. I have shocked myself a couple of times with correct, yet obscure answers coming out of my mouth in regards to my assignments. Who knew? I still am struggling and I still hold an extreme dislike (I am trying to avoid the "h" word) for this subject. I will be happy with a "B" as a grade. Seriously, June 29th might just be the best day of my life.
Only six more weeks....

2 comments:
And isn't June 29th Justin's birthday? It's doubly exciting! :)
You can do it - 6 weeks is truly not that far away!
Good memory, Jackie! You're right, it is his birthday. But somehow finishing theory classes for life is more exciting than Justin turning 27. Ha! :)
Post a Comment