Yesterday marked the first day for MU 600, otherwise known as the theory course I have been dreading to take since the very beginning of this degree program. (there are some other choice words or phrases that have been going through my head concerning this class, but I will spare you those!)
This class is going to be incredibly difficult for me. Probably the most difficult class I have ever taken. It not only involves analyzing music at a very intense level, but also writing essays about music analysis. Fabulous...I know.
Anyway, I just wanted to let you know about my upcoming workload so that no one is concerned when I don't post as often. (last time I started a difficult course, I got a lot of emails about it - which I do like, because it means you care! :) ) But that is OK, because I would rather keep that beautiful picture of our baby on the blog as long as possible. So less posts will fulfill that desire. :)
I promise to write when something interesting happens.

3 comments:
Uhg. I'm not excited for any continuing educational experience... God speed to you.
Hey stranger! I was wondering where you disappeared to! :) So are you keeping her name a secret until she is born? I understand why you would, trust me. :)
Good luck with your study work!!
Great minds DO think alike! The paint is a scary thing to pick out, like we didn't want something to muted but then we didn't want something too bright. We'll see how it turns out. I think they are just such different colors then we are used to...we painted a stripe on the wall and are seeing what we think. Crazy. We will have to go shopping when you get back to town, see if I can hook you up with my pottery barn kids discount! :) Yay for our girls!!
Post a Comment