The "Pregnancy Glow"

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I've figured it out. I know the reason for the "pregnancy glow" that people talk about. If you don't know what I am talking about, people claim that a pregnant woman glows. Well, I'll tell you what that glow is: an oily complexion. Seriously, that's it! Yes, we may be excited about being pregnant, but the so-called "glow" is just because our face is shiny! Here's proof in this picture. I swear, there is a reflection off my face! I wash my face all the time and even got special acid type stuff (or at least it feels like that) to scrub away the oil, yet I am still shiny. 


Oh well, I guess I will just call it glowing. :)

2 comments:

Tana said...

I can see your baby bump!!!! I love you and miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

(this was the comment that was originally rejected...let's try it again)...

"You are always glowing Sarah, pregnant or not! That's not to say that your oily or anything...:)" And I see your baby bump, too. You said that it hasn't grown, but WHATEVER! I see it! I see it!! Now, let's see some baby bump profile pictures!!!!!