
Last night was Justin's squadron's Christmas party. There were probably 200-300 people in attendance and it was a lot of fun. The dress was semi-formal, so it was nice to be able to get all dolled up. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of Justin and I. Sorry!
Anyway, the tickets were expensive and the menu was typical banquet food, therefore the squadron needed some form of incentive to get people at the party and to stay. The incentive was prizes....lots of prizes! There were some big prizes that were awarded for doing something (usually) somewhat embarrassing - so Justin and I stayed clear of those. (Although we were incredibly impressed with our friend - Eli's mad limbo skills. Very impressive!) Instead, we won random door prizes at the beginning of the party. Justin and I ended up coming home with gift cards to Blockbuster, Cuircut City, and TGI Fridays. Sweet! That looks like a fun date night to me!
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment