Jingle Bell Run

Sunday, December 16, 2007


Yesterday Justin and I participated in Panama City's Jingle Bell Run. This was a 5k (3.2 miles) where everyone ran with jingle bells on their shoes in order to raise money for arthritis. It was Justin's first organized run and my first 5k in many years. We both did very well and enjoyed the run (at least crossing the finish line). Here we are with our shirts and race numbers in front of our little Christmas tree. :)

4 comments:

kelsey said...

nicely done! and i really like your page and its christmas theme. i wonder where you got the idea, copycat!!! :)

girl said...

You know, I actually didn't know this layout was so similar to yours - seriously! I just really needed a change, discovered that I could change colors, did it, and then went to visit your page and was like...whoops! :) But maybe you inspired me in a subconscious way...

kelsey said...

likely story! just kidding. it took me a while to realize i wasn't looking at my page and then i was all tripped out! i guess we just have equally fabulous tastes! :)

girl said...

That must be it! :)