One Day at A Time

Monday, December 24, 2007

If you have had any type of conversation with me lately or have been reading this blog, you know that I have been struggling with Justin's and my ambiguous future plans which are in the hands of the Air Force. God is really teaching me a lot (once again) about relinquishing control of my life and the plans that I so badly want figure out for our future. It seems like everything I read or study points to this - so I know that it is really something God is trying to hammer in. I don't quite understand why I try to continually regain control of my life, but alas... Anyway, today (while trying to once again tell God my plans for our life) God told me something very simple, yet reassuring. "Take it one day at a time and I will provide your daily bread." Really, this is what He told me. I know that it is something that probably some of you have told me recently and things that I know, but today it actually stuck and made sense. It is silly for me to try to plan ahead and gain control of my life if I trust in God...which I do. So there you go - I am just going to take it one day at a time. God has proven over and over again that He is far greater than me and that I can just trust Him with my life. What an awesome Christmas present!

0 comments: