Tonight our friends, Aaron and Adrienne Mahoney and their two boys: Gabe and Austin, arrived at Tyndall AFB for Aaron's training to become a Air Battle Manager. Aaron and Justin are in the same unit back in Oregon and will be doing the same job after they both complete their training.
In order to properly welcome them to Florida, we had the Mahoneys over for dinner to relax and enjoy a meal after a LONG trip across the country (I remember it all too well). Anyway, I made a cake and at the last minute decided to try to spell something on the cake with M+Ms. It didn't turn out how I wanted, but I thought it looked funny - so I kept it. :) Can you guess what it says? (yes, I know - it looks really bad, but it is kind of funny too!). I am a little nervous of posting this, because there are some incredibly creative people who read this blog...so don't judge! Remember: I know it looks bad... but it tasted good! :)
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

9 comments:
welcom . . . . florida
that's what i see!
You couldn't cut it into the shape of the Florida state?? Man! ;)
It actually says "Welcom (then it has two M+M's to stand for 'to') Florida".
Pretty ghetto... I know. And, Jackie - you must be better than me since you made our cake in the shape of the state. One point for you!
Of course I'm better than you. Everyone knows I'm the favorite! ;)
HA!!!
anaI think I just know you way to well. I totally got the two m&m's for "to" lol!!! I love your cake! With the holiday m&ms. Are they by chance the mint ones? Those are amazing!!!! I love you!!!!
i got the "to" as well, and was dying that the welcome was sans "e"!! so funny.
um, I have no idea why my comment starts with a misplaced "ana," it looks slightly inappropriate! lol!
I was wondering... :) It actually made me laugh!
Post a Comment