Happy Crazy Feet

Friday, October 29, 2010

We're not quite sure what's going on, but something has gotten into our daughter lately. She loves to wear her sunglasses, strip down to a diaper, and dance around the house with what we call happy or crazy feet. Here's a small sample of what has struck our house in the recent days. Warning: if you happen to be by when the mood strikes, it is expected from a certain red head that you partake. You may even be asked to wear a pair of her sunglasses...



2 comments:

Jackie said...

CUTIE!!!!! Oh my word, that makes me laugh! Sweet girl, you are so cute!! I love the editing, Sarah! Is that i-movie? You are adding some text to your movies! :)

Jackie said...

I just had to comment again. Maddie and I just watched Ellie's big role in Happy Crazy Feet, and we LOVED it!!! I can't wait to get these two together and watch them both dance their little selves into giggles! :)