A Date With The "Big Man"

Monday, December 14, 2009







Ellie had a date with Santa yesterday. With much anticipation (1 1/2 hour line), Ellie finally got a chance to tell the Big Man all her heart desired. After crying through her date last year, we were gently prepping her not to break Santa's heart as well. :)


However, no crying or laughing occurred. Instead, Ellie was curious why I was making crazy faces at her and looked more amused than anything. I thought for sure we'd get an "Ellie glare", but nothing. :)

Here are the pictures that Justin took while the "professional" took the other shot. Needless to say, these are better than that shot. In that picture, Ellie just looks like she saw a really neat toy across the room and wants to run to it.

One disclaimer: I know that one of these photos is really blurry. I just really like it, so I included it anyway. Don't worry, your eyes are fine. :)

6 comments:

Rae said...

Sarah, Ellie is beautiful!
Great pictures!

Jackie said...

CUUUUTE!!!!

Patti said...

I am jealous that you have mastered the art of pig tails so well. I think that Ellie has more hair them Ems though, I can't get much into ponytails on the side, thus she is stuck with pony-horns, ha ha! Cute cute pics!! Ems wouldn't smile on Santa's lap at all, she was not impressed, hee hee.

Heather said...

I love the ones of her playing with the mirror!

Aimee said...

Ellie looks only slightly uncomfortable in those pics, I am impressed! Very darling, and definitely memories to treasure.

I am sad that we haven't been in the states while the "big man" has been around!

Family of 5 said...

She is such a doll!