Yesterday was Ellie's first birthday party and it was so much fun! The party was at Imagination Station - a park about a mile away from our house. The park has an amazing play structure, so all of the kids had a great time exploring the fort like area. We had between 40-50 family and friends come to celebrate Ellie with us, so we were thrilled to have the party outside of our house with an area to fully entertain the kids! :)
Ellie had a wonderful time! Not only did she get to eat a TON of sugar (in cake form) for the first time, but she also was extremely blessed with wonderful presents. Such a lucky little girl!
Since I should be writing a paper right now, I won't write anymore. Instead you can get the idea from all of the fun pictures. :) Enjoy!

9 comments:
Oh Cuuuuute! I've been looking all morning for this! Thanks! Love you and had a great time yesterday, Jan
what a cute dress!!!! i love it. it's so perfect for a girl's first birthday. the party sounds like it was great. and i love all the cake pictures. since eli's going to be gone for blake's birthday, we're doing it early and i'm excited for the cake! the most fun part!
Thank you for these, Sarah!! Your daughter is an absolute doll! The picture of her eating her cake, that is your new "header" photo for your blog, is so grown up! Wow! She is going to be a knock out someday...get ready, Justin!!
Love you!! I wish I could have come to your party, Ellie!! I love you!!!
Happy Birthday Ellie! You are so cute! Love the cute piggies too! :)
Wow she loved that cake!! So cute and fun and girly!
Future picture for the wedding!! Jan
Oh my gosh Sarah she is soo adorable!! I can't believe she is 1 already! And the pigtails...so cute! What a cutie you have...yum cake! :)
OH man she's so cute!! I love those cake pictures!
justher nappy on sitting in my lap, my hand goes inside her nappy and finds her warm, soft, moist, tight, hairless little pu--y, I gently start to rub it and she kicks like mad and coos, as she starts to feel the tingling in her pu--y as her baby orgasm approaches she gently sobs, I lick my fingers clean so I can taste her pu--y juices, nothing beats the taste off a baby pu--y
Post a Comment