Why My Paper Is Still Not Done...

Tuesday, February 17, 2009



How can I concentrate when she is so cute? I think I am in trouble for the 20 page paper I have to write next week when I am struggling to complete my 6 page paper today. Oh no!


Speaking of distractions: Ellie just rolled over to the right from her back to her tummy as well as rolled from her tummy to her back. She can now roll to both sides and is a rolling machine! Note to self: do not leave her alone... :)

9 comments:

Kate said...

Isnt it fun to be so weak with the cuteness?!

Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Whoa. I don't envy you one bit; I would have no self control with loving on that child all the time if I were you!!

Heather said...

You're right. You created undeniable cuteness.

Aimee said...

She is working with all of her cuteness so that you play with her!! Better get used to working during her sleeping times! Good luck!

Wendy said...

Why don't you come down and work on your paper here while I babysit that little sweetie :)

joles family said...

Sarah & Justin, she is adorable! I love that smile! It is so cool to see pictures of what she is doing now. She must be learning so much every day! No wonder it is hard for you to get your work done!
And don't sweat the weight thing! Our SB I think out weighs most of the boys her age! You are doing just fine feeding her. The huge advantage to slow weight gain is you can build up your strength and carry her around easier. I have not had as much time to build up my strength and my back is killing me!
Your little one is adorable! Miss you guys! Can't for the little ones to meet!

Jackie said...

By the way, the "anonymous" comment yesterday was from me. Oops! Sorry if it was a little creepy coming from someone anonymous. No worries! Just your proud little sister!! :)

Acker Family said...

Seriously...could she be any cuter?!! I love her little smile! So adorable! I don't know how you do it with school stuff! Way to go. One of these years I'd love to see her again :)

Patti said...

YES we should get together!! I can't wait for a nice day when we can go to a park and let the babies lay on blankets and play. Those days are coming!! Name a Friday in the next couple of weeks and I am there!