Military Ball

Sunday, February 15, 2009


Last night Justin and I attended the Oregon National Guard Military Ball in celebration of Oregon's 150th birthday. It was fun, but would have been better if Justin hadn't been super sick. :( Here are some pictures we took before we left. We were rushing out the door and unfortunately didn't get any of just him and I that weren't blurry. Frustrating! We'll purchase the professional one assuming it is ok. 

6 comments:

kelsey said...

i can't believe how red ellie's hair is getting!! she is so cute and you look amazing sarah! glad you had fun!

Family of 5 said...

You look so pretty! HOpe you guys had a fun time!

Heather said...

you look beautiful. :)

Jackie said...

Gorgeous as always. You too, Sarah. .. :) j/k - of course I was referring to you!!!

Heather said...

so so so fun!! you look absolutely gorgeous, sarah!

sharon said...

what a goodlooking family you guys are, way to go getting back into shape so fast sara!!