Trying to Keep Things in Perspective

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am sorry I haven't blogged in a while. It actually isn't because I am getting used to being a mom...it is because we are in the middle of a health insurance MESS. I won't get into the details, but it appears we have been the victims of some incredible miscommunication which has developed into a nightmare. We are praying that a miracle happens and it all gets worked out. Honestly, that is what it is going to take. I don't want to go into details, because I am at a stage that I am afraid of what I might say...but if you want to be praying for us - we would sure appreciate it!


Throughout this mess, though, I have been convicted once again to keep things in perspective and give my anxieties to God. (Man, that is hard!!) We now have a beautiful baby girl and I wouldn't change that for the world. Money is just money, right? Everyone is healthy and happy, and this other junk will eventually work out. 

I'll try to post some more pictures soon. Until then, you now kind of know why I have been a bit distant. :)

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Hmmm, I feel ya. Can I say insurance and insurance companies suck! I will be thinking about you guys! Sorry that you are dealing with that!

kelsey said...

i'm so sorry! that sucks! i hope everything gets worked out okay! also, can i just say that i think it's hilarious that you think 3 days is going a long time without blogging??? i wish i had something to blog about once a week, let alone every 3 days! :) love your updates though. eli and i will be praying for you!

Darin and Tracy Elgersma said...

I'm guessing that something with Tricare went awry. I'll be thinking of you.

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I understand how awful insurance can be, we're praying for you!