My friend Amanda's daughter, Lily, loves baths...I'm going to have to learn her tricks, because right now Ellie hates them! These pictures were taken before and after the bath. The pictures during the bath were a scrunched up red face...so we are avoiding those. :)
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

2 comments:
Emersyn used to hate her baths too but then I started putting a warm washcloth on her while I bathed her and now she loves it. She loves showers with daddy too. :) Some babies don't like the water though I hear. Ellie might be one of them it sounds like! :)
Callie HATED baths in the beginning. She's still a little aprehensive, but is learning that they really aren't so bad after all :) I think I used to use too cool of water (since I was afraid that I would scald her)--because when the water's a little warmer, she's happier.
Post a Comment