I don't have time to write, but I think the pictures say enough! Enjoy! (Ellie is 4 and 5 days old in these pictures)
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago
I don't have time to write, but I think the pictures say enough! Enjoy! (Ellie is 4 and 5 days old in these pictures)
Posted by
girl
at
12:33 PM
6 comments:
I love those moments, asleep on your chest! Especially with their daddy! Cherish those moments! :) Just beautiful!
Oh my word!!! Ellie, you are absolutely beautiful - too beautiful for words. I love all of you.
So great Sarah, I'm so looking forward to seeing you and meeting her. I'm thinking Friday, but we'll talk later this week. She's a beauty!
Pretty Amazing, eh? You can just sit and stare forever, can't you?
those are some great pictures!! i am just still so so happy for you guys!
Keep the photos coming! We check your blog every day. I remember the feelings SO well, even after 27years! You will too. Treasure this, Sarah and Justin!
Post a Comment