
There are waaaay to many reasons to get bogged down in depression now-a-days. I'm not even going to list some reasons, because I am sure you have a list streaming through your mind this minute.
With the same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you to himself. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.
Therefore do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
2 Corinthians 4:14-18
Today I am thankful for my health and the health of my family. I take it foregranted everyday and forget how lucky I am. I am thankful for physical strength, the ability to walk and run, and the ability to control my body and have it do what I ask. I am thankful for a body free from illness and pain, for healthy and strong bones, and a working immune system. I know that this may not always be the case as I live in a body that will eventually waste away. However, I praise God for the health I have now and am very, very thankful.

4 comments:
I am thankful for your health, too. Because of it, I have a strong and beautiful sister who I can always depend on and always look up to. Love you.
Awe, I love you too, Jackie!! :) Thanks for being so sweet and dependable too. I am more thankful for our relationship than you'll ever know.
Great idea!! I am doing something similar on my blog right now. :)
Love it Sarah! I will take on your challenge!
Post a Comment