Here are some fun photos that capture life with Ellie at 9 months. I think you can tell that we're having a blast! :)
Going down a fun, "big kid" slide with Daddy!
Whew! That was FUN! :)
Do you remember when slides were that much fun!
These are out of order...she is looking a little apprehensive here, but soon learned that slides are a BLAST!
SWINGS!!
That's a content smile :)
Is she really only 9 months in this photo? To me, this is a glimpse to the future...minus the romper and diapers. :)
We have fun together! :)
Yummm...cottage cheese!
I think she likes it!

1 comments:
I totally know what you mean about that one picture...you get a glimpse of a little girl emerging from this little baby...it's going by too fast!!!!! :) We are loving the Summer too, going to the park in the evenings and enjoying our little munchkin.
Post a Comment