I am almost too nervous to post this... Ellie has been sleeping 12+ hours each night with no interruptions for the past week. I know, this seems silly to post. Maybe it is my "oh-my-goodness-I-finally-am-getting-a-full-night-of-sleep" delirium that is causing it. :) This morning I woke her up at 9am. (I all of the sudden got nervous that I hadn't heard her yet) Since I didn't go to sleep until 1am (thank you, homework), this was very appreciated.
Now, however, I have no idea what her schedule is. I think, much to my dismay, we may be venturing into "1 nap a day" land. Booo. BUT - if I get to sleep until 9am, I'll take it. We'll see, though... now that I have posted this she will probably start waking at 6am again.

8 comments:
And where are those hydrangeas? those are just beautiful pictures of her in front of them. Jan
They are on the side of our house. I would love to take credit for them, but I haven't done anything. :)
Ellie has the same rug burned knees that Emersyn does, too cute! Their knees are like permanently red, I love it! Our babies are headed toward toddler-dom Sarah, I am not ready!!!! :)
Sarah,
She looks beautiful in blue! I know she is not actually wearing blue, but she looks great! And I just saw the blog that she is walking! Oh my goodness! That was so fast! And I hope the sleeping in continues! Can't wait to meet her, She will be almost a year by the time I meet her!!!
John is totally doing the same thing!!!!!! He's doing 7:30-3:30, and is having a really hard time going to bed for his morning nap. He's even staying up until 12:30. Good luck! You'll learn to love not having to stick close to home for the am nap, although when she falls asleep in the car for morning errands and then won't take a pm nap, it's not quite so nice. :)
I mean he's been sleeping 7:30p-7:30a. :)
I'm SO jealous...I'm only 5 weeks in and we are nowhere near any large amounts of sleep. That seems so foreign to me...
isn't that first time when they sleep 12 hours AMAZING/scares the crap out of you?! Both my kids when they did it the first time I ran into their rooms in the morning sure that they must have stopped breathing. Then it's heaven from there on out! :) Enjoy your sleep...
Post a Comment