Here's my beautiful little niece!
OH MY GOSH! She is sooo cute!!! Thank you for these...I have been waiting. I love the picture of you two and your babies...so sweet!
So beautiful! Glad you are able to be with your family in this special time!
Nice pictures!
I know! Time flies! It is amazing to hold little babies now! We had some out of town guests with a 2 month old and it was amazing to see how much SB has grown and learned since then! Her name is so cute too! Tell your sister good job!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! She is sooo cute!!! Thank you for these...I have been waiting. I love the picture of you two and your babies...so sweet!
So beautiful! Glad you are able to be with your family in this special time!
Nice pictures!
I know! Time flies! It is amazing to hold little babies now! We had some out of town guests with a 2 month old and it was amazing to see how much SB has grown and learned since then! Her name is so cute too! Tell your sister good job!
Post a Comment