Ellie's Room

Friday, August 29, 2008

It's not completely done, but it's close! Here is the nursery so far. I still need some things for the walls and some essential items for Ellie, but here is what we have set up as of right now.
 It feels wonderful knowing that if she were born this moment, she'd have a room to come home to. 

Ahh, Mama Bird (as Justin is referring me as - since I am "nesting") is happy. :)



The calendar on the left is a baby calendar my sister made me. It is incredible and I can't wait to fill it out! Then to the right...all of the clothes! 

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Yay!!!! It looks SOO cute! I love it! :) (And thanks for the extra shout out with the calender!) :)

I love how her name turned out with the pink paint! Well done. And the curtains will look awesome too!

AND, I totally love how Uncle Brant's gift to her is on display in the pictures too. Hooray for Cutie Cow! (I think that is the name on the tag...I can't remember)

I love you three!!

Acker Family said...

Love it all! Especially the bedding! And isn't it so fun to put her clothes in a closet? It makes this whole baby thing be so real :)

afreakforjc said...

Wow...already has more clothes than I do.

Kelsie said...

Super cute! Looks like you are completely ready!

Family of 5 said...

Look at all thoes clothes she already has! And I love the room really cute! Very fun! And I'm still nesting and I'm not even pregnant! I think it's a mom thing even after you have kids...it just kicks in a lot more when you are pregnant!

kelsey said...

what fun! everything looks great. i can't believe how close you are. i'm so jealous! these last three months are going to be tough on me :(

Wendy said...

We checked out these pictures on your face book a few days ago. I love it, the bedding is so great with those pops of color. I can't wait to see you next weekend. I can't believe how close it's getting to baby day.

Susan said...

It's beautiful Sarah! I am so excited for you two..and also to see Pat & Kris as grandparents! My brother will turn to MUSH!