I am in my 32nd week of being pregnant. With all of the changes in my body, I have to admit - I am looking forward to the end. I know it can always be worse, so I have a hard time complaining...but it is difficult all of the sudden carrying around so much more weight! Most of my larger clothes don't fit well anymore and I don't even recognize myself when I pass a mirror. I guess the positive way of looking at this is that our baby girl is growing A LOT!! I am also finding myself out of breath just going up stairs or walking a hill. Crazy. The mood swings are also weird. I am pretty stressed out right now with school, the move (hopefully starting today), and a chamber music festival I am trying to get my chops in shape for next week. I am not sure it if it the stress from that load or pregnancy hormones - but I am finding myself getting overwhelmed much quicker than before. Oh, and I all of the sudden am having to get up to use the restroom 4 times during the night. FOUR times!!! Thankfully, though, I haven't experienced too much fatigue, heart burn, or backaches. I am very, very thankful for that!
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

7 comments:
Pregnancy is very cool, but once you hit that point of uncomfortabilty, you begin to realize why women are "ready" to give birth, even trying to bring it on!
I loved reading that, it takes me back. It's really an amazing time in life.
Oh friend, I can SO relate to you. I wish I could tell you that it gets better but it does not! It will go by fast though, I know it has for me. I love how the baby seems to start to interact. I was at an appt. where they had the fetal monitor on me and Brett was sitting by me. I swear, whenever he would start to talk, she would move and her little heartrate would go up. She is already a daddy's girl and I love it!!
Your getting so close! I loved feeling that movement in the belly! It was such an awesome feeling, even though it was a lil uncomfortable at times! Oh and those many trips to the bathroom in the middle of the night...somebody once told me it's God preparing you for being up in the middle of the night when the baby is here! IT's soooo true! :) ASsuming you feed them every 2-3 hours at the beginning! :) Praying for you!
i can't wait for this to happen. what a neat experience. thanks for sharing it!
Your mom's a nurse? totally didn't know that...
Yay!!! I love reading what you are going through...honestly! It's so beautiful and makes me excited to experience this!! :) I love you!
Post a Comment