Today is my first day venturing in to the internet "blog world". A little embarrassed that it has taken so long, but excited to maintain a diary of my adventures and thoughts - especially when I am in Florida.
Things are going well. I am really missing teaching and have been to Whiteaker three times in the last week. I keep hoping to figure out some type of teaching opporunity in Florida, but they seem to be falling through. I know that God has a plan for me, and I look forward to looking back on this time and seeing how God orchestrated everything perfectly. I just wish knew that stuff now... :)
I am excited about our upcoming move to Florida. The movers come on September 6th and 7th to pack everything, and then Justin and I take off on September 9th. We are really looking forward to taking our time and visiting friends and family along the way.
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

3 comments:
I like you blog Sarah. How come you didn't mention anything about your Dad?
I love you, Dad
I was thinking the same thing...although I was wondering why you didn't mention anything about your totally awesome sister?! :)
Love you, Sarah. I'm so proud of you.
hey Mrs.Prunk!
I haven't talked to you in what seems like AGES!Well...actually since camp, but that's ok.
If you need any more help with the house or packing i am there to help you too!
We need to get back into emailing and stuff! But now i am going to be looking at your blog AND my email 24/7!
miss ya,
lauren j
(#1fan/student)
Post a Comment