It seems wierd writing to no one in particular - especially if they are random thoughts! Justin and I just got back from a short, but wonderful camping trip at Elk Lake with some friends. It was an awesome site right on a beautiful, little, warm lake. Camping by the lake brought back wonderful memories of camping with my family as a kid. I spent a lot of time playing in the water and probably could have spent all day splashing around by myself if it wasn't anti-social! :)
So, I have been thinking a lot about this whole "what I am going to do while I am in Florida" subject, and I have decided once again to not stress about it. I really think that God is trying to teach me to relax and rely on Him. Man, that is hard!! Anyway, I am going to relax about it and see what opens up when I arrive. I probably will research some more schools, but I am also starting to think that I don't want to be especially obligated to one thing. I will probably try to take lessons on one or two instruments, see if I can get involved in some community ensemble, and run... a lot. I am excited to see how God uses me with an open schedule and hopefully an open heart. :)
These are the type of thoughts you have when you camp in the middle of nowhere. I highly suggest it!
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment