A New Adventure

Thursday, April 16, 2009



We got Ellie's "walker" out last weekend and she loves it! Although her feet barely touch the ground and she hasn't figured out that she can walk yet, she loves playing with the ridiculous amount of toys on the center station. Soon she will be able to walk around the center to play with all of the toys, rather than Justin or I pushing her around. However, a fun new game is to push her quickly around the circle. Ha! It's quite funny to watch! :) Oh, to be easily entertained. :)

4 comments:

Jackie said...

You should post a video of her being pushed around the toy. :) I think that would be excellent blog-reader material. :)

Wendy said...

Love it! Why don't they make these things for adults.

Heather said...

Those pictures make me smile!

Brittany said...

Hey! let me just say that time flies! She is absolutely adorable! I love the picture with the flower headband, one of my favorite halloween costumes growing up was a flower pot- I wore a headband just like that with a little brown pot held up by suspenders and green tights. Love keeping up with you guys!