Ellie loves to sing, especially with someone else. Here was part of our dinner time entertainment the other night. Enjoy! :)
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago
Ellie loves to sing, especially with someone else. Here was part of our dinner time entertainment the other night. Enjoy! :)
Posted by
girl
at
8:16 AM
6 comments:
Too cute! She's so smart! I love how she knows the hand movements!
Argh! So cute! Love the videos! Love to you all, Grandma Jan
Adorable!! I can't wait for some dinnertime entertainment next week!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, how adorable!! I was cracking up during the entire thing, her and Emersyn are SO similar!!! Emersyn totally says "more more more" when she wants you to sing a song over again or she says "again again" and gets very frustrated when you move onto another song without her prior approval. :) I love how much she sings along though, musical like her parents. :) We've started doing "the wheels on the bus" and Emersyn does her steering wheel motion and thinks it's hilarious. Her favorite verses are of course about the baby, and the verse where the horn says beep beep beep. :)
Email me some dates in May or June to get together, PLEASE!!!! Any Saturdays that Justin's busy? :)
This is a fabulous video!!!!! So fun!!!!!
Tears, Sarah! So adorable! :)
Post a Comment