This past week we were lucky enough to go to Disneyland with Justin's parents to visit Mickey Mouse! Ellie was just old enough to understand that the park is a really fun place and we really enjoyed watching it through her eyes. We spent 2 1/2 days in the park, which was the perfect amount of time for an 18-month old. :) Each day included fun times at one of the parks in the morning, a long nap and rest time in the afternoon, and then more park time in the evening. Thankfully Grandma and Grandpa Prunk were eager to spend time with Ellie, so Justin and I also got time in the park by ourselves. Here are some pictures to show the fun we had!
On the shuttle to the airport. Can you tell it was an early morning?
In sunny Southern California and lovin it!
Ellie waiting to meet Mickey Mouse...not quite sure what to expect yet but has her security blanket in tow just in case. :)
"Umm, Mom, please keep that giant mouse AWAY from me!"
The characters were cool from afar, but she wasn't quite as interested when they were near.
Still not interested in Donald Duck, but we got a picture anyway. :)
Our little Minnie sitting in Minnie Mouse's house.
Me and my girl. :)
My new favorite picture!
Ellie loved Toon Town!
Unfortunately, this is the best family picture we got of us at the front of the park.
Proud Grandma and Grandpa Prunk with their favorite granddaughter!
The one ride Justin really wanted to do with Ellie.
It was awesome that we got to do it as a little family!
On Wednesday morning we did a character breakfast with Chip and Dale. This was about as close as the characters could get without Ellie freaking out.
I think she aged a couple of years on the trip!
Ellie loved Tarzan's Treehouse with all of the fun stairs to climb!
Fun times!
Ellie and Daddy in front of the Winnie the Pooh ride. Despite her expression, she enjoyed it!
Ellie and Mommy discussing the honey coming from the tree.
Ellie and Tigger.
We didn't bother standing in line,
but she enjoyed watching Tigger on her terms from behind a rope.
Unfortunately, the trip ended with a violent case of food poisoning for me - probably the worst I have had. Thankfully it hit me in the middle of our last night, after we were done with the park, so no park time was lost. It made for a difficult trip home and the end of my love affair with the mexican restaurant in Disneyland. But, other than that, the trip was amazing and full of tremendous memories!

3 comments:
SUCH CUTE PICTURES!!! I was bummed when I realized I didn't see these last night. I love them!!! I had such a great time with you guys. See you in a couple of weeks!! :) xoxo
Thanks for sharing your trip to Disneyland! We'd love to do that sometime soon and it looks like 1-1/2 yrs is a very appropriate age to enjoy the park. Glad you got to have so much fun on your spring break!
SO sorry you got sick!!!!I love reliving all my memories of Disneyland, looks like Ellie got a great start on her own memories!
Post a Comment