Today I caught Ellie on video putting her baby nigh-night. I had to be sneaky, as I knew she would stop as soon as she saw me. And sure enough, she did at the end! :) I hope you enjoy this snippet of innocence and sweetness!
Kate’s Birthday! 🌻
1 month ago

9 comments:
Awwww, brought a sniffle...until she shut the door in your face - then laughter!!! Love you all, Jan
Oh Ellie! So sweet! What a great moment to catch on camera.
Thats my grandaughter! Especially the closing of the door! I love the video Sarah! I love you too. -Dad
TOO CUTE, Sarah!!! Can hardly handle it. I sure hope we bump into you guys on Sunday... :) I love you and your sweet family so much!
So cute! I love how she shuts the door on you at the end. :) She is really sweet. Isn't it fun to see our little ones trying to be good little mamas to their dollies?
Cutie!!
OH MY!!! She is so precious! We have to figure out our visit!!! I love you guys!!!
This is the sweetest thing I've seen in years! How wonderful that you were able to capture it on video!
I love how she switched from Twinkle Twinkle to the ABC's since they're the same tune.
Post a Comment