I'm back! (I hope)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Heeeeellllooooo,


Ok, I am a little embarrassed that it has been almost a month since my last post. I kind of got bloggers-block and then our computers hard drive crashed. First I was lacking motivation to blog and then the opportunity was taken from me even if I wanted to!

But, things are going well. Busy, but I know you wouldn't expect anything different from us. This past month has been crazy. After the marathon and Starlight parade, Justin took off for 2 1/2 weeks in Hawaii for a Guard drill. It wasn't as plush as it sounds, but I was still envious that he was in a climate where he could wear shorts and sandals when I was having to use the heater at home! (In case you're not an Oregonian, our May and June months were unseasonably wet and cold!) Ellie and I kept very busy while Justin was gone, which meant we were all ready for some relaxation when Justin got home.

Since then, both Justin and I celebrated our first 29th birthdays :), the fourth of July at the beach, the completion of our deck and backyard, a crazy half marathon, and other random things. I have included some pictures from many of these events, sometimes that's even better than reading about them!

So, I hope this will be the last "I'm back" blog for awhile. I'll try to be better about blogging!!

Fun playing at Gleneden Beach on the Fourth of July

Ellie's first experience petting animals at the zoo on Justin's Birthday.
Finger Painting with Chocolate Pudding!

Cousin Time! (Maddie = 1 year, Ellie = 21 months)
Maddie's First Birthday Party, eating jello instead of cake.
Playing with bubbles while waiting for the Rose Parade to start
Loving time with cousin Maddie and Aunt Jackie!
Daddy's 29th Birthday Party!
No birthday's complete without cake!
The amazing cake that Amy made for my birthday celebration. It was as good as it looks!!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Hooray!!! I'm SO glad you're back!! And just in time before you leave town and stop blogging again! ;) Love you!! Great pictures, by the way!